how to recover facebook hacked account issues by facebook customer service number +1800-307-9891 USA,UK

On the off chance that you think your record has been hacked or assumed control, you should visit this page to anchor your record. We'll request that you change your secret word and audit late login movement  facebook tech support number  +1800-307-9891


Your record may have been hacked on the off chance that you take note: 
Your email or secret word have changed

Your name or birthday have changed

Companion asks for have been sent to individuals you don't know

Messages have been sent that you didn't compose

Posts have been made that you didn't make

You can likewise survey these instruments and tips to help protect your record. You may likewise need to figure out how to secure yourself against malevolent programming that can possibly bargain your record.

I woke up Monday morning to a few messages from companions: "I think your Facebook has been hacked."

Blurred peered toward, I went after my glasses and pulled up my record on my telephone. Heath Ledger's Joker gazed back at me as my profile photograph. The cover photograph was a man smoking with a swastika image in the base left-hand corner.

My name was supplanted with a string of Arabic words. The best post was a message in Arabic that generally means, "I'm not a hotshot nor pompous, I'm just great at putting outskirts for the individuals who don't have any acquaintance with them."

I hollered out to my sweetheart in the family room that my record was hacked, and he reacted with, "I know." We promptly went to work attempting to recapture get to. I wasn't terrified, and really, felt senseless that I let it happen. I even chuckled that my beau is presently in an association with the Joker.
so facebook account hacked issues call us our facebook customer service number  +1800-307-9891

 Address:
C, 500 S Anaheim Hills Rd Suit 1
, Anaheim, CA 92807,
United States
so for more info visit our link 







Comments